BEFORE YOUR CLASS
IN STUDIO CLASSES
New clients should arrive 15 minutes prior to class to a take an induction for your first Purepower Cycle class.
This is important for performance, well-being and safety while cycling, so keep in mind that if you are late you will not be able to take the class.
ABOUT OUR ADDRESS AND PARKING
10395 NW 41st Street #110. Doral, FL. 33178
- Free parking available: Parking lot at Doral Plaza (1st and 2no floor)
3301 NE 1st Ave #108. Miami
- Parking: Midtown Shops Parking Lot - 3401 N Miami Ave. Miami FL 33137
- Pay by Phone in the surroundings of the studio.
WHAT TO WEAR? CLOTHING & SHOES
It is necessary to wear sports clothes and shoes during class. Cycling shoes with Cleats are the most recommended (MTB/SPD compatible cleats)
If you do not have them, don't worry, you can use your regular sports shoes without problems. For hygiene reasons we do not offer shoe rental service.
- Book your class through our App Purepower Cycle.
- Bring your bottle of water and a towel. We have both available for purchase in the studio.
- If you have any type of condition or injury it is very important that you let the instructor know.
- You can cancel or change the class up to 3 hours before the start through the App.
First Class – Our ExperienceCarolina Fonseca2023-01-23T17:38:38+00:00